About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If I could only be like Job

Yesterday during Bible we read about Job. He is one amazing man. Everything he had (except for God) was taken away from him. His family, all of his servants, his animals, all of this. Yet he still trusted in the Lord. If only we could be like Job. He trusted God that much. Oh and to top it off he had boils all over his body, he was miserable. He wanted God to just kill him right there. But through God he made it, and now he is with God in heaven, because of his trust in the Lord. He is one strong man, I just want to pray everyday that if God took anything away from me, that I would not turn away from him, after all the Lord gives and takes away.

5 comments:

  1. YO, I commented. I am also doing stuff to your ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeeeyyyy. i led that devotional...i'm good like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good thing to pray. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay CHristina! Good job you don't fail. Yes Julianna you are GOOD like that. Hey thanks rachel. Love you all!!!! Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, katelyn! i'm actually reading Job right now. It's such an AMAZING book of the bible! love you!

    ReplyDelete