About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Monday, January 17, 2011

10 Cent Wonder?




Soccer
Yum Yum!
Today I started school again. :(  But I guess it really was not that bad. SO for the whole morning I was doing school. Then later Sara and I walked to the tienda. I got lollipops, for 10 cents each! Oh and they were full package, with gum! Then later we went to soccer practice, our coach was kinda grumpy. Anyways after practice, I was going to the bathroom and this girl walked in on me, and she just held the door open with her mouth wide open! Yeah I should of locked she should of knocked. I was just glad it was a girl.  So at 8 I have a skype date with Megan! Yay I literally cant wait.  Ok well have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment