About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Ooops. Again.


Grossest thing I have ever done or seen. By far!


Yes once again i forgot to make a post yesterday. Well I remembered when it was too late and I was to tired. Since this has happened twice, I am now just going to write posts when I feel like it. I don't think I should feel bad for forgetting, or it being boring so I am gonna write when my day has been interesting. And yesterday was very interesting. At around 3 we left for Calacali to go see cows get slaughtered. I did not think it would be very fun or appetizing. But I went and so did Erin. Then after that we went to the mall El Bosque and ate yum, yum. I promise you I did not eat anything that had to do with a cow, I simply had chicken. Then we just kinda hung out and went more shopping. SO yeah, but I had tons of fun! And today I am excited because we have teen night SURVIVOR theme tonight. The after I am going to Erin's house to spend the night. YAY I can't wait. Ok well see ya hopefully sometime this week, if my days are interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment