About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Starting up

Ok so here it goes... I am now officially a blogger. I can't really think of myself as one, but I am gonna get used to it. One of the reasons I got a blog is beacuse lately I have been getting so tired of facebook and I have been reading a bunch of blogs. And another reason is that I was thinking to maybe start a blog when I get back to the states, but to me Ecuador is so much more intresting than Colorado. And well I wanna write intresting things. So yeah. Ok so what I am gonna try to do, is to write everyday, something about my day, and put a picture to describe it. I also might just write something really random too, I guess it depends how intresting my day was. Ok well I am gonna finish this post with a goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment