About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Friday, January 14, 2011

$4 Can go a Long way in This Country

 Things on sale


 Cutie Patootie
 Mhmmhmm my lunch
 I will miss this little guy
 Peluqueria
A masterpiece.
Mhmmm how should I start? Well this morning I spent about 30 minutes looking for the right backgrond for my blog, played with my super cute nephew,  and went grocery shopping. Then we went to the middle of the world. ( equator) It was fun. People got some last minute gifts for friends. We then had a really good $2 lunch each. It was lets just say Delish. After we got back we went to the Peluqueria. I got my nails done for $4! Thats just one other thing I love about Ecuador. Well I am gonna go take a shower now. Tonight we are having people from our church over for dessert. Yum yum. However after that we have to say goodbye to Christina. I am sad about that. mostly because monday we start school again. But the sooner we start the sooner we get done. And then it will be summer!  Yay! Ok well have a happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment