About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sunny Days

 Haha cutie patootie was playing in the sink. He loved it.



We also hiked.

 Haha! Jason.
 GIANT chair.


Today, today was a good saturday. I first cleaned my room, well the place I am sleeping while Rachel and Jason hog my room. haha just kidding. But they leave tomorrow. Which is good and bad. Good cause I get my room back, bad because they leave. Boo hoo. Anyways Then after lunch we went to metropolitano park. It was fun especially because today was so sunny. I love sunny days. Then Rachel and I walked to the peluqueria, she got her nails done, And I got my hair cut. I really like it. Ok well I hope you have a good rest of the weekend. I am gonna go watch blind side now. Chow!
My new hair cut.
My room before I cleaned it
After I cleaned it.

4 comments:

  1. AWWW... i love those pics of Judah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Awww man now Im gonna miss him and you guys soo much! Love ya! I am praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete