About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday.

Me having fun with photo booth

Skype chat with Megan
Facebook chat with Erin
Today was well lets just say that it was a monday. I pretty much just did school, eat my moms mac and cheese, skyped, played with photo booth, soccer, and showered, and I chatted with Erin on Facebook for a while. And soon I am gonna go eat dinner. Sorry this is so boring. I think all the interesting days quit once all of our visitors left. Now I pretty much do the same thing everyday. But I will try not to complain because I know God has me here right now. So I am just going to take it one step at a time. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment