About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Scream.

 Today I only had math and history, since it's a friday. But when I was walking towards my room Micah asked me a question. He said "Katelyn is that a real spider or a fake one?"In a scared tone. I looked and all I saw was his huge legs. I screamed than everyone came and we were all super scared. We swore we saw it moving. Then I called Isabel and she runs up with a broom. All of us are standing there, super scared and she put the broom there and a BIG huge black spider came out. We all stared at it then started screaming. Until we realized that it was just a fake spider. Then we start laughing. But seriously that really scared me. Anyway I am really excited because Erin is coming over for a sleepover that is once pico y placa ends. But I am happy. Ok well I hope ya'll have a happy weekend.

The spider was right under those stairs
Isabel trying to get it
The fake toy spider

No comments:

Post a Comment