About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mario Kart, and Card Games.

Saturday! Yay! Me and Erin have been hanging out all day. Until about 6:15 with another girl from youth group named Carolina. She is really nice. So today I got to practice more spanish too. :) All we did was play dutch blitz, Mario kart, oh and we went to my brother's baseball games. But it was fun. Oh yeah and we also did a photo shoot. And once everyone left my dad made his famous french fries and hamburgers. Yum. OK well I am really tired, probably from staying up until midnight last night. Ok well goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Dad didn't make hamburgers and french fries for me! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Well we could send you some if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete