About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Skype Date.

Hmmmm. Ok so today we well uh did school, No Duh!!! Then walked to the tienda. Got me some banana chips. Then well you see for the past couple days, Me and my friend Megan have been wanting to skype. And today it finally happened. I was so happy seeing her. It brightened up my day. :) Do you know what I thought would be cool? To hang a hammock in my room. Haha that is me just dreaming. Then we went to My dad's work, HCJB and had dinner, a soup dinner actually. But I ate SOOOOOOOOOO much dessert!!! It was so yummy.
HAHA I took this pictures right as she started to fall.
This is not the actual picture, because I forgot to bring my camera. Thank you Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment