About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Teleferico

 In the teleferico.
 I thought this looked cool.
 My city of Quito



So today was really fun! We first went up to the teleferico, which for most of you is a cable car going to the top of Pinchincha mountain. It takes about 15 minutes to get up there, once we were up their we took a bunch of pictures. When we were coming back down all of us girls and micah were making faces at the people coming up. It was really fun! I love making a fool out of me. Then we went to Q mas and got salchi papa's, then we went to the orphanage Sara and I went to the infant house, then one of the Tia's gave sara and I carriers to take them for a walk, it was fun, but we were laughing cause my carrier was sagging down to my knee's. So i pretty much just held her. Then right after that we squeezed 12 people in our car to go to Crepes & Waffles. But going there we stopped at a stoplight and a police man was right there, staring at us, but he let us go. So yeah that concludes my day today. Ok I will see you tomorrow. Hasta Luego.

2 comments: