About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's the Cute and Cuddly one's you Have to Watch out for



We also played spanish bingo in spanish class today.
Today was really cloudy, especially when I first woke up. It actually rained this morning for like 5 minutes.  For snack I had ice coffee, and banana bread. Even though it was a cold day, I still like my coffee iced. I don't like hot drinks, at all. Then after school we went to the orphanage, in a taxi. My dad had pico y placa. So he could not drive. And my mom was at the mall so we took a taxi. Man the kids in the toddler house are crazy. I think I have at least a couple of bruises from there. And there was this one kid who was super cute and cuddly but then he started pulling my hair and stuff. And this one boy's diaper was just sagging in his pants and we told the Tia and she just laughed. What up with that??? Anyways I also wrote for about 2 hours today. I wrote a story for me online writing teacher. I am really happy that tomorrow is a friday! I am hoping Erin can come and sleepover. OK well goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment