About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

KIds.



Mateo
Felipe
Today was really fun, and busy. I first did school. Then we went to history and science class, then right after that we went to the orphanage. Little 3month Viviana was smiling huge today. It just made my day. Then once she fell asleep, I went to go help with the four older kids. The only people in the building were me and one other tia. And the kids were being CRAZY!!!! Then we had a new missionary family over for dinner, they are still here actually, so yep. Well I guess I got to go and socialize. See ya!
My painting. Well I did it with water color.

No comments:

Post a Comment