About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday is Living up to it's Name

I wore a sun dress today. It was sooo sunny once again. I am loving it. Today my dad preached! He preached on Who will be the greatest. Of course it was in spanish, but I read a long in my english bible. And I just love hearing his voice. After that we had a sandwich lunch because we are having The president of HCJB over for dinner. So it is going to be a BIG dinner, or so my mom says. We better act well. Haha. I really hope tomorrow is as sunny as today was. Even though I start school tomorrow, I think I am more motivated when I see sunshine. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment