About Me

My photo
I love: Bright colors, Hanging out with friends, my family, Jesus, Ecuador, The beach, And I am a missionary kid serving God in whatever way I can.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Preachers Words

Luke 9:46-50
46 An argument started between the disciples, as to which of them would be the greatest. 47 Jesus knowing their thoughts, took a little child and had him stand beside him. 48 Than he said to them:"Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all- he is the greatest." 49 "Master" said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name, and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us." 50 "Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you."



MY dad's sermon. In English.

No comments:

Post a Comment